Refunds on unused service periods are available subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Refunds will not be issued for those who break our Terms and service.
- Domain names are non-refundable.
- SSL certificates are non-refundable.
- Any setup fees incurred are non-refundable.
- Customers will receive a full refund for all services if notice of the cancellation is received up to 14 days from the initial receipt of the service. Excluded from this are the non-refundable items listed above.
- Cancellation requests received after 14 days from the initial receipt of service will be refunded as follows:
- Customers will receive a pro-rata refund for any unused service period
- A surcharge of 50% will be deducted from the refund amount
- We issue refunds by the following methods:
Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us.